Terms and Conditions
Any use by you of the website operated by mystuff at www.mystuff.ie (the "Site") is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Site or placing of an order on the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, and also your agreement to opt into communications so that we may contact you for our own marketing purposes. You may email us at email@example.com at any time if you wish to opt out of communications.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we' or 'business' within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Mystuff.
1. Payments - We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Amex. With manual swipe the details are encrypted with minimum 128bit ssl encryption.
2. Refund Policy - Items not conforming to the brochure description may be returned within fourteen days of the postmarked date of dispatch and we will fill your order to the same value with the correct requirements. If you are completely unsatisfied a full refund will be provided. Please be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post your products back and state the reasons for the return. Mystuff will not accept liability for any loss or damage once a parcel has been dispatched. Once an order has been placed with MyStuff.ie, a refund request will not be entertained owing to change of mind since all products are customized and are prepared promptly on receipt of order. All MyStuff orders are shipped within 3-5 business days.
3. Delivery Costs – Delivery within Ireland and the United Kingdom is charged a flat rate of €1.70. EU orders shall be charged a flat rate for postage/packing & delivery of €3.00 per complete order and shall be charged at the rate of exchange rate at the time/date of ordering. Rest of World orders shall be charged a flat rate €4.50 for postage/packing & derlivery per complete order and shall be charged at the rate of exchange rate at the time/date of ordering. Delivery costs for overseas are liable to change at any time and will be updated promptly on the website.
In the event of a postal dispute orders will be dispatched promptly once the postal dispute has been resolved.
We attempt to despatch all orders as promptly as possible particularly where there are important deadlines like return to school.
4. Rights - all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are the property of Mystuff. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
5. Intellectual Property – Mystuff is the owner and/or authorised user of all trade marks, logos, images, photos, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
6. Copying - You may view this Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws world-wide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
7. No warranties - this site is provided "as is," and your use thereof is at your own risk. We, our employees, agents and assigns, disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the site will be free from viruses, available or that the contents will be accurate. Although we take reasonable steps to secure the site, you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure medium and we make no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the site will be safe from unauthorized access or use. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site.
8. Third Party Goods And Services - We Do Not Vouch For Those Persons, Companies And Other Organisations Whose Goods Or Services May Be Accessed Or Displayed Through Or On The Site.
9. Your responsibility - You should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy Statement and the uses which we may make of such information.
10. No liability- to the fullest extent permitted by law we, our employees, agents and assigns, hereby disclaim all liability for any loss, cost or damage (direct, indirect, consequential ,or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of your use of the site or from any computer virus transmitted through the site, or other sites accessed from this site, whether such loss, cost or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, costs, losses and causes of action in the aggregate (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions, including our privacy statement, or use of the site exceed, in the aggregate, €100.00.
11. Materials submitted by you – Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the site, any of its services, by email, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded.
12. User Information - In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as "User Information"). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Privacy Statement, which Privacy Statement is incorporated into these Terms & Conditions by reference. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
13. Links from and to the Site - You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Web sites to which you may link from this Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites. No website may be linked to this website or its pages without our prior written consent and we do not accept links to, or knowingly link to, any adult only web site.
14. Indemnity - You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
15. Restriction, Suspension and Termination – We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
16. Entire Agreement – These Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements and understandings whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We may cede assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations in terms of these standard terms and conditions to third parties.
17. Law and Jurisdiction - These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to this Site, shall be governed by Irish law.
18. Missing deliveries not arrived with customer - Where orders have been dispatched by MyStuff and the customer has not received them, in order for any claim for loss or shortage to be considered then the loss or shortage must be reported by email or in writing to Mystuff within 1 calendar month of the date of order. If the loss or shortage is reported after that time then no claim will be considered and the order will be taken as being filled in full with no outstanding liability by MyStuff.
Placement of an order is conditional on acceptance of all of the above terms and conditions.
MyStuff TM, Bleach Road, Kilkenny, Ireland.
All rights reserved
Dated 28 October 2014